Tuesday 26 May 2015

Pirates of the Caribbean


This will be my most random post yet. You have probably noticed that I am a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan, so here is a whole post dedicated to it. (If you haven't watched POTC...do it!!!) Basically I am writing a dictionary page on Pirates of the Caribbean. And speaking of here is the "POTC wiki" page.

Characters of the Caribbean

Captain Jack Sparrow

Will Turner

Elizabeth Turner (nee Swann)

(Captain) Hector Barbossa

Joshamee Gibbs

James Norrington

Governor Weatherby Swann

Lord Cutler Beckett

Mulroy

Murtogg 

Ragetti

Pintel

Sao Feng

(Captain) Davy Jones

Tia Dalma (a.k.a Calypso)

"Bootstrap" Bill Turner

 Angelica

(Captain) Blackbeard

Philip Swift

Syrena

Scrum

Jack the monkey

Giselle

Scarlett

The Ships of the Caribbean

The Black Pearl

The Flying Dutchman

The Queen Anne's Revenge

The H.M.S Endeavor

The H.M.S Interceptor

The Empress

The Hai Peng

The Wardrobe

I have just have to show the wardrobe! (Especially Elizabeth's!)

Elizabeth
(The dress her father bought her)

 Elizabeth

(Her pirate lord outfit)

Elizabeth
(Her pirate outfit)

Elizabeth
(The outfit Sao Feng made her wear)

Elizabeth
(Another pirate outfit)

Elizabeth
(The dress Barbossa made her wear )
(Why does everyone want Elizabeth in a certain dress?)

Elizabeth
(Her wedding dress)

Will

(Buccaneer outfit)

Will

Will

Will

Will
(Captain of the Flying Dutchman)

Angelica
(Disguised as Jack)

Angelica

Angelica

Angelica

Angelica
(Without coat)

Jack
(With coat)

Jack
(without coat)

Barbossa
(As a pirate)

Barbossa
(In the British navy)

Songs

Pirates of the Caribbean have my vote for all-time best soundtrack of any movie (ever). But there are are a couple of songs with lyrics, here they are.



The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
And bound her in her bones
The sea be ours and by the powers
Where we will... we'll roam

Yo ho haul together 
Hoist the colors high!
Heave ho thieves and beggars
never shall we die!


My name it is Maria A merchant's daughter fair And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year My heart is pierced by Cupid I disdain all glittering gold There is nothing can console me But my Jolly sailor bold Come all you pretty fair maids Whoever you may be Who love a jolly sailor That ploughs the raging sea

(Those are the lyrics sung in the movie, find all the lyrics HERE)
I think that will be enough (for today at least:) I will do another all POTC post again soon, Savvy?
(Note* I do not own any of the pictures)









No comments:

Post a Comment