Tuesday 18 August 2015

What's up Wednesdays?


I'm busy tomorrow (the actual wednesday) so I'll post this a day early:)

Awkward:
The outer part of your bathing suit floating up like a balloon in the whirlpool area of the public swimming pool.

Awesome:
I'm pretty fast with the dolphin kick and I can hold my breath for almost 20 seconds while swimming (and holding your breath while exercising is hard)

I want a pool like this paradise!

Awkward:
Walking into a "pull" door when it's a "push" door, at the ice cream parlor

Awesome: 
My paper dolls finally arrived! (I collect them) Tom Tierney's "Charlotte of the Old South" and "Italian Renaissance costumes" are hard to find cheap.



Awkward:
Eating a snack, the phone ringing and my mom handing it to me saying "it's for you" I still have my mouth full but don't want to keep them waiting so "Chello dish ish Alishia" (wipes crumbs from the phone)

Awesome:
Homemade S'mores ice cream!

Awkward:
It's the story of my life

Awesome:
Going to Marineland!

*Update*
I can't seem to compile too much in one week for this, so I'm thinking I'll make this a bi-weekly thing (Unless I have a really interesting week)

No comments:

Post a Comment