Monday 7 September 2015

Dream cast for... the new Narnia Movie!!!!!!!!



Have you heard the news?!!! It's official! They are making a fourth Narnia movie, The Silver Chair!

dancing animated GIF

And so I will list my dream cast for this movie! (And I might get carried away and put in my dream cast for The Horse and his Boy, The Magician's Nephew and The Last Battle:) But we'll see (I hope they come out with those movies too!) But now on to The Silver Chair!

 Will Poulter as Eustace Scrubb

He is older now, (22) and I never liked him as Eustace, but I hate recasts and 
he has become the face of Eustace, so it better stay that way.

Peter Dinklage as Trumpkin

Ben Barnes as King Caspian X

 Natalie Portman as Lady of the Green Kirtle

Johnny Depp as Puddleglum


Willow Shields as Jill Pole

James Marsden as Prince Rilian

And that concludes my list! Are you excited about the another Narnia movie?



3 comments:

  1. Great dreamcast! I'm thinking of posting dream casts for TMN and TSC myself;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you do! I want to make the lists soon.................. maybe not so soon. But one of these days!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... I like it! Johnny Depp in a Narnia movie??? Now that is something even I never thought of! But I am KIND OF OBSESSED with him, so I WILL TAKE IT.

    ReplyDelete